GO! are looking to recruit for the role of Agency Partnerships Manager to join the team and play a lead role in furthering our reputation and ambition to be the most connected business in our field.
GO! has ambitious plans over the next 5 years as we look to disrupt and positively influence the brand-agency selection process and relationships. These plans include a presence across the UK and hiring some of the most passionate and commercial professionals in the sector.
The Role of Agency Partnerships Manager:
The primary focus of the role of Agency Partnerships Manager (APM) is to lead on the advocacy of the GO! Network and services to the leading marketing & digital agencies across the UK. The APM will focus on key agency sectors to generate awareness of the benefits of the GO! Network and ultimately engage, attract and contract new agencies into the network.
Key components of the role will include;
- A diary full of events, meetings, conversations and introductions with agencies across the UK.
- Effectively engage with agency leaders to demonstrate the value of the GO! Network.
- Present the GO! proposition and qualify the relevance of our services.
- Manage the full engagement cycle from initial outreach through to signed Membership and onboarding.
- Develop a network and reputation as a ‘thought leader’ in the Marketing, Advertising and Digital space.
- Proven success of achievement in a commercial role within environment or within the wider Marketing & Digital Sector.
- A strategically driven approach to lead generation through marketing knowledge, tracking key targets, and networking.
- Experience of identifying, engaging and servicing the UK agency market.
- Proven revenue generation and network building.
A clear understanding & passion for the sector GO! operates in. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of how to engage with key profiles in one of/a few of the following agency sectors:
- Ability to learn and understand the offering of multiple clients and agencies.
- Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes.
- Highly proficient on CRM systems and the use of data on a daily basis.
- Creation of sales and marketing collateral.
- Proposal and report writing
- Pitch preparation and delivery.
- A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Buy into the GO! “everydaycounts” philosophy and work ethic.
- Enjoy running multiple projects and growing your network on a daily basis
- Driving License and access to a vehicle.
What’s on offer:
- A transparent and engaging reward structure based on our mutual success model.
- Flexible working.
- Genuine career development within a high growth business model.
- A chance to play a key role in defining GO! and subsidiary services.
If you want to work with some of the most exciting brands in the UK and can bring a proven commercial outlook and passion for the sector, we’d love to hear from you. Drop us a line to [email protected] for a confidential conversation.
Published date: June 27 2018