Agency Partnerships Manager
Salary Bracket: Competitive based on experience
Earnings Potential: £70k + OTE
Location: North of England
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone Allowance, Flexible working, Award Winning Office Space including onsite Gym
GO! is one of the fastest growing intermediary businesses in the UK, operating exclusively in the Marketing, Advertising, Digital and Technology space. Our clients are some the UK’s leading challenger and disturbance Brands in their markets and the best in class Agencies that support them.
GO! is on a mission to be the leading partner to UK brands to maximise the effectiveness of their marketing spend. In essence, we bring great people together to do great things, under our #everydaycounts philosophy.
Since launching in April 2018, the business has grown at a fantastic rate. As a result, we are looking to recruit for the role of Agency Partnership Manager to join the team and play a lead role in furthering our reputation and ambition to be the most connected business in our field.
GO! has ambitious plans over the next 5 years as we look to disrupt and positively influence the brand-agency selection process and relationships. These plans include a presence across the UK and hiring some of the most passionate and commercial professionals in the sector.
The Role of Agency Partnerships Manager:
The primary focus of the role of Agency Partnerships Manager (APM) is to lead on the advocacy of the GO! Network and services to the leading marketing & digital agencies across the UK. The APM will focus on key agency sectors to generate awareness of the benefits of the GO! Network and ultimately engage, attract and contract new agencies into the network.
Key components of the role will include;
- A diary full of events, meetings, conversations and introductions with agencies across the UK.
- Effectively engage with agency leaders to demonstrate the value of the GO! Network.
- Present the GO! proposition and qualify the relevance of our services.
- Manage the full engagement cycle from initial outreach through to signed Membership and onboarding.
- Develop a network and reputation as a ‘thought leader’ in the Marketing, Advertising and Digital space.
- Proven success of achievement in a commercial/new business role either from within an agency or that has had agencies as it’s primary customer.
- A strategically driven approach to lead generation through marketing knowledge, tracking key targets, and networking.
- Experience of identifying, engaging and servicing the UK agency market.
- Proven revenue generation and network building.
A clear understanding & passion for the sector GO! operates in. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of how to engage with key profiles in one of/a few of the following agency sectors:
- Ability to learn and understand the offering of multiple clients and agencies.
- Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes.
- Highly proficient on CRM systems and the use of data on a daily basis.
- Creation of sales and marketing collateral.
- Proposal and report writing
- Pitch preparation and delivery.
- A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Buy into the GO! “everydaycounts” philosophy and work ethic.
- Enjoy running multiple projects and growing your network on a daily basis
- Driving License and access to a vehicle.
What’s on offer:
- A transparent and engaging reward structure based on our mutual success model.
- Flexible working complimented by award winning office space complete with onsite Gym, roof terrace and breakout space.
- Genuine career development within a high growth business model.
- A chance to play a key role in defining GO! and subsidiary services.
Closing date for applications is 31/05. All applications should be sent to [email protected] with CV and covering note suggesting why you believe you could be a good fit for the role . Please note that only applicants that are progressing to interview will be contacted directly. Whilst we value the role of specialist recruitment agencies, no support is required on this role at this time
Published date: May 5 2021