GO! are recruiting for a Partnerships Manager to join our fast growing and exciting Brand team which leads on the promotion of our services to marketing leaders across the UK.
The Brand Partnerships Manager will focus on key sectors to generate awareness of the benefits of the GO! Network and ultimately work with brands to effectively assess their agency roster and then identify and source new partners where required. Key components of the role will include;
- A diary full of events, meetings, conversations and introductions across brands in the UK.
- Effectively engage with marketing leaders to demonstrate the value of the GO! services.
- Review brands immediate and future marketing challenges & agency requirements under NDA.
- Manage the brand-agency introduction cycle from initial brief to contract engagement
- Develop a network and reputation as a ‘thought leader’ in the Marketing, Advertising and Digital space.
- Proven success of achievement in a commercial role within environment or within the wider Marketing & Digital Sector.
- A strategically driven approach to lead generation through marketing knowledge, tracking key targets, and networking.
- Experience of identifying, tracking and contacting relevant target clients and individuals.
- Proven revenue generation and network building.
A clear understanding & passion for the sector GO! operates in. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of how to engage with key profiles in one of/a few of the following sectors:
- Ability to learn and understand the offering of multiple clients and agencies.
- Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes.
- Highly proficient on CRM systems and the use of data on a daily basis.
- Creation of sales and marketing collateral.
- Proposal and report writing
- Pitch preparation and delivery.
- A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Buy into the GO! “everydaycounts” philosophy and work ethic.
- Enjoy running multiple projects and growing your network on a daily basis
- Driving License and access to a vehicle.
What’s on offer
- A transparent and engaging reward structure based on our mutual success model.
- An exit from traditional sales KPI’s.
- Flexible working.
- Genuine career development within a high growth business model.
- A chance to play a key role in defining GO! and subsidiary services.
If you want to work with some of the most exciting brands in the UK and can bring a proven commercial outlook and passion for the sector, we’d love to hear from you. Drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
Published date: June 26 2018