GO! – Communications & Insights Executives
Salary Bracket: £18-25k basic
Benefits: Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone Allowance, Flexible working, Award Winning Office Space including onsite Gym.
The GO! Network is one of the fastest growing intermediary businesses in the UK, operating exclusively in the Marketing, Advertising, Digital and Technology space. GO! exists on a foundation of mutual success. For Brands, our role is to ensure that in-house teams can find, qualify, and select the perfect agency for their channels and strategy. For leading Agencies, we maximise the opportunity to fulfil their growth potential and engage with new clients.
Due to a period of significant growth GO! are looking to appoint 2 Communications & Insights Executives into the newly created GO! Network Team. The GO! Network Team sits at the heart of GO!, driving the business internally and acting as the link between the business and it’s Network of agencies across the UK and overseas
At it’s core, the Communications & Insights Executive role will support the growth and efficiency of all teams across the business via the delivery of insights, information and data, whilst at the same time supporting on the communication with the agency members of the GO! Network in order to increase the value gained from of their membership.
The Role of Communications & Insights Executive:
In line with the core function of The GO! Network team, the Research & Delivery Exec role has responsibilities and deliverables which support across all teams in the business each with a set of clearly defined objectives.
These are split across external client management and internal operational support across the Agency, Brand and Marketing teams.
As such an integral part of the growing GO! team, the varied role offers progression into multiple areas of the business. The right candidate will have a desire and ambition to learn and will be rewarded with opportunity and a clear development plan.
Insights Research & Internal Communications:
- Reviewing industry publications and other relevant data sources on and offline on a daily basis and capturing relevant information
- Compiling weekly reports in line with the above tasks various set topics and circulating amongst the internal teams
- Capturing market information from across internal and external communication and understanding where and when the information is to be shared
- Sharing information in a uniform and structured format & consistently looking to drive improvements in how this done
- Presenting information in varied formats across the business – both written and verbal
- Working with the team to prepare, host and deliver events and content to GO!’s external and internal audiences
- Working with the internal marketing team to provide research and content to strict deadlines for external communications
- To act as a face of GO! at all times and welcome clients into the GO! office
- Working with the office manager to ensure company materials are fully stocked at all times.
- Communicating with GO! agency clients including sharing live opportunities and discussing in detail agency capabilities in order to determine suitability
- Working with agency clients to ensure their content within the bespoke GO! platform is up-to-date at all times
- Training clients on how to use the GO! software and ensuring they understand the importance of updating case studies throughout their membership
- Managing communication with agencies throughout the briefing process, ensuring all agency material is submitted and filed and ensuring all deadlines are communicated are hit
- Taking responsibility for diary management throughout the pitch process with brands and agencies
- Answering agency queries relating to GO! content output as appropriate
- Responding to client enquires via email and phone
- Ensuring information across the business is captured in the relevant format and platform and all data is input real-time into the GO! internal systems
- Taking responsibility for 100% accuracy across all data entry touchpoints
- A graduate in a discipline which involved consistent demand for research, data presentation and accurate reporting
- Commercial experience within a research, project management or general business support would be desirable but is not essential.
- An interest in the marketing/advertising industry is essential
- Proven capability of building reports with a commercial/outcome focus
- Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes
- Proficient with using data on a daily basis across operational and business level reporting.
- A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment
- Buy into the GO! “everydaycounts” philosophy and work ethic
- Enjoy running multiple projects with clarity and attention to detail.
What’s on offer:
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing business in it’s sector in the UK
- Genuine career progression and opportunities to maximise your professional ambitions
- Flexible working complimented by award winning office space complete with onsite Gym, roof terrace and breakout space.
If you have a passion for the marketing and digital sector combined with the skills in research and report writing you could be just the person we are looking for. We are looking to hire more than 1 person into this new function. GO! works with some of the most exciting brands and agencies in the UK and if you believe you match the profile above, we’d love to hear from you. Drop us a line to [email protected] for a confidential conversation.
Published date: March 22 2021