GO! – Content Producer
Salary Bracket: £18-23k basic
Benefits: Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone Allowance, Flexible working, Award Winning Office Space including onsite Gym.
The GO! Network is one of the fastest growing intermediary businesses in the UK, operating exclusively in the Marketing, Advertising, Digital and Technology space. We work directly with influential brands to find and connect them with best-in-class agencies, as well as helping them benchmark their existing performance against industry standards. For agencies, we work closely with them on opportunities to grow their own business, either through introduction when appropriate to our brands, or through content creation and collaboration on marketing activities externally.
After a significant growth period, the marketing team is ready to launch a full content marketing strategy with the goal of supporting our existing network and building out a broader community. With this in mind, we’re looking for a sharp Content Producer to join the team and help get our story across.
The Content Producer will find creative and exciting ways to share our brand story and have a key role to play in ensuring our brand awareness continues to grow, with the opportunity to bring new ideas forward as we establish the team.
The Role of Content Producer:
In line with the core function of the GO! Marketing team, the Content Producer will be responsible for creating and sharing both visual and written collateral that gets our brand message and story across – internally and externally.
The focus of the role will be split between creation of key lead generation content, visual content for sharing across all channels, and written copy, alongside creation of sales enablement collateral to support the other business functions and internal collateral.
Starting from a point of a strong grasp of content creation skills and tools, the role will provide the opportunity to input on strategic decision-making and optimisation of the marketing strategy, as well as opportunities for growth in the marketing function as the department expands. The role will be supported by the rest of the team with input on content and brand guidelines to support your own capacity.
Core content creation
- End-to-end creation of core content such as articles, white papers and advertising collateral in line with the broader content strategy
- Creation of social collateral from copy to graphics
- Creation of internal materials and templates for use throughout the business
- Visual and written creation of marketing communications from email to in-depth thought leadership
Brand ownership & strategy
- Ensuring that all content, internally and externally, successfully represents the GO! tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Optimising and honing the brand based on performance of content throughout the year
- Providing input to what can be optimised in line with industry best practise
- Keeping finger on the pulse of best performing content across the industry and providing recommendations to the broader marketing strategy to refresh and engage our community
- Providing suggestions of thought leadership content as relevant to our target audiences to provide refreshing and engaging content
Tools & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working with graphic design software such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop for creation of both graphics and documents
- Demonstrable experience of writing a variety of content based on audience needs, from optimised social copy to in-depth analysis and thought leadership
- Experience using content management and mail systems such as Mailjet, Hubspot or others
- Desirable: Google Adwords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Website management
- Strong time management particularly when delivering on competing priorities
- Attention to detail and ability to ‘self-edit’
- Fast learning and ability to deliver on a brief independently when needed
- Creative with a focus on successful delivery of work
- Confident in capability and comfortable making suggestions to optimise the work put in front of them
- Great communicator who is comfortable asking questions and engaging with a number of team members.
What’s on offer:
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing business in its sector in the UK
- Genuine career progression and opportunities to maximise your professional ambitions
- Flexible working complimented by award winning office space complete with onsite Gym, roof terrace and breakout space.
If you’re a quick-thinking creative with skills in writing and design and a real passion for content, you might be the perfect fit for the role. GO! works with some of the most exciting brands and agencies in the UK and if you believe you match the profile above, we’d love to hear from you. Drop us a line at [email protected] with your CV and any existing portfolio of work to register your interest.
Published date: May 5 2021