Due to a period of sustained growth we are now looking to rapidly expand our Client Services team.
As Client Services Manager, you will play a lead role in furthering our reputation and ambition to be the most connected business in our field. The right person for this role will be highly organised and commercially astute with a background working within an agency environment
GO! Client Services Managers are the link between our Brand and Agency Partnerships teams meaning you will work closely with both the internal team at GO! and your designated agencies to ensure regular and efficient communication is maintained across the Network.
You will be expected to have a clear understanding of your client’s core services, experience, USP’s and objectives and be able to assess their suitability for relevant projects. You will keep them abreast of the activity in the GO! Network through regular meetings, calls and emails and thrive on delivering a great Agency member experience.
The right candidate will be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, whilst working in a fast-paced environment and keep a calm, positive attitude to help motivate the team. The role is mostly focused on account management where you will nurture and grow current accounts, but the right candidate will also have the ability to spot an opportunity to maximise return from their designated clients.
Your Skills & Experience
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience in an Agency client services role with a strong understanding of all marketing disciplines and the agency landscape
- Dynamic, highly literate and articulate individual, with a desire to consistently represent GO! to the highest standards
- Highly organised, personable, energetic and driven with an excellent ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- A self-starter with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks accurately
- Excellent customer focus and commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction
- A positive can-do attitude across all communication
- Socially confident with strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to juggle competing demands
- Commercially aware and a driver of profitability
- A desire to contribute to constantly improving our service
What’s on offer
- Genuine career development within a high growth business model
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Flexible working environment
- A chance to play a key role in defining GO! and our subsidiary services.
- If you strive to deliver the best level of client service and want to work with some of the most exciting brands and agencies in the UK for a genuinely unique and revolutionary organisation, we’d love to hear from you.
- Drop us a line to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
Published date: June 26 2018