Head of Business Unit
Salary Bracket: £40k basic
Earnings Potential £60k+ OTE
Location: North of England
Benefits: Uncapped Bonus, Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone Allowance, Flexible working, Award Winning Office Space including onsite Gym.
The GO! Network is one of the fastest growing intermediary businesses in the UK, operating exclusively in the Marketing, Advertising, Digital and Technology space. GO! exists on a foundation of mutual success. For Brands, our role is to ensure that in-house teams can find, qualify, and select the perfect agency for their channels and strategy. For leading Agencies, we maximise the opportunity to fulfil their growth potential and engage with new clients.
As a further extension of our services in this area, GO! are proud to be able to offer – Expertise
Expertise is a dedicated consultancy service to agencies and brands, via a roster of highly qualified and trusted independent experts in their field, positioned to help drive the ambition for growth and efficiency within agencies and inhouse teams. The solutions provided through this bespoke consultancy, are formed by the experience & proven capabilities that the consultants have, in developing effective agency propositions, operating models & agency pitches from both sides of the fence. The roster is home to some of the UK’s most experienced leaders in their field, with proven credentials in role combined with an ability to create lasting positive change and impact for both agencies and brands.
As a result, we are looking to recruit a leading figure from the marketing and/or digital recruitment space, to join the team and play a lead role in furthering our reputation and ambition to be the most connected business in our field.
The Role – Head of Business Unit
This role is a leadership role within the GO! business and will be tasked with owning and delivering the revenue and profitability targets of Expertise, through a best-in-class service and operating model.
The position would be described as a full ‘360°’ role, in that it will lead the engagement and integration of the third-party consultants (‘Experts’) alongside uncovering and delivering against the need from the end client (Brands & Agencies).
The Expertise proposition will be targeting the existing client base of The GO! Network and new clients within the core demographic the service is built to appeal to. Given the value proposition that GO! is founded on and the seniority of our audience from both consultant and target client, this a consultative proposition and this approach & communication style which will be set and led by the Head of Expertise.
This is the first appointment to lead this newly launched interim consultancy offering. The role is looking to attract a future leader within the GO! Business Group and a profile who has the skills, appetite and work ethic, to build something from the ground up.
- Proven success of achievement in a senior commercial role – ideally within Marketing/Digital Recruitment (Agency or In-house) or Business Development within the Agency space.
- A strategically driven approach to networking and new client engagement proven in a partnerships or business development role.
- Experience of identifying, engaging and displaying value propositions to a senior audience including CEO’s, Founders and senior Marketers.
- Proven revenue generation and comfortable in working to operational and financial targets.
- Previous knowledge and experience within a temporary recruitment model would be a significant advantage.
- An understanding of the UK marketing echo system across in-house teams and agencies.
- Proven capability of success in taking new propositions to market and building commercial success.
- A confident communicator, comfortable at presenting at a senior level
- Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes.
- Highly proficient on CRM systems and the use of data across operational and business level reporting
- A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Buy into the GO! “everydaycounts” philosophy and work ethic.
- Enjoy running multiple projects and growing your network on a daily basis
What’s on offer:
- A transparent and engaging reward structure based on our mutual success
- An exit from traditional sales KPI’s.
- Flexible working complimented by award winning office space complete with onsite Gym, roof terrace and breakout space.
- Genuine career development within a high growth business model.
- A chance to play a key role in defining GO! and subsidiary services.
Closing date for applications is 31/05. All applications should be sent to [email protected] with CV and covering note suggesting why you believe you could be a good fit for the role . Please note that only applicants that are progressing to interview will be contacted directly. Whilst we value the role of specialist recruitment agencies, no support is required on this role at this time.
Published date: March 17 2021